Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Blog memberships & Rings

I lost all of my links when I changed my template. ;-(
Now I have to find all the codes again before they start threatening to take me off their list for not listing their link.

This is just one of those things that make me want to scream...... but we keep moving forward because this too, shall pass.

How are YOUR business goals?
How are YOU?
Staying positive?
How do you stay positive in situations like the above? What are some of they things you do, or say to yourself when it seems like LIFE is against all you're trying to do? When it seems like something is trying to stop your progress?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Nia - You may want to try blogrolling.com (no, I don't work for them). It's a site that manages links for your blogs for you. That way, if you change templates, you don't lose everything. At worst, you have to add back the blogrolling link.