Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Today I caught a vision

and I'm holding it tightly
….I have glimpses of “success”- although the work and trails before I reach it, are sometimes discouraging. I begin to doubt, and when I doubt I am not as motivated to move or ‘do’….
I must hold on to my dreams, hold on to the vision and press on knowing that they WILL come to pass.
I ask that you do the same….hold on, and keep working hard, this is only temporary but the rewards will be that of a life time and then transcend generations….

Habakkuk Chap 2,ver 2-3
2] And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.[3] For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

No comments: