Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Today I caught a vision

and I'm holding it tightly
….I have glimpses of “success”- although the work and trails before I reach it, are sometimes discouraging. I begin to doubt, and when I doubt I am not as motivated to move or ‘do’….
I must hold on to my dreams, hold on to the vision and press on knowing that they WILL come to pass.
I ask that you do the same….hold on, and keep working hard, this is only temporary but the rewards will be that of a life time and then transcend generations….

Habakkuk Chap 2,ver 2-3
2] And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.[3] For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

1 comment:

DeaCPreston said...

Keep using the Blessed KNOWLEdge that has blessed you thus far. You are a very excitng writer and you words have inspired me this day.
I am so glad that you have chosen this day. Whom you will serve. As for me and My House we will serve the Lord.

Do not forget!!!
My people are destroyed for lack of KNOWLEdge. Because you have rejected KNOWLEdge. I will reject you. Hosea4:6

So whom ever reads these words and does not receive the begining, of seeking to find out what they mean. They are rejecting the very KNOWLEdge they need to prosper. Matt 6:33

God Bless You and all you do...