Monday, September 12, 2005

The Gift of Encouragement

While reheating my tea, for the second time- the Lord spoke to me.
We are all blessed with different gifts. God has equipped us with all we need to be productive people, but we do not take advantage of most of our talents. We figure if we can’t financially be a ‘blessing’ or support- than there is nothing else we can do.

One of the gifts God brought to my mind is the gift of Encouragement.
With a simple note, we have the ability to make someone’s day a little brighter.

I urge you in all your web surfing- if you see a site you’ve enjoyed just drop the owner a line, -leave a comment. Let him/her know that their hard work is not in vain. Their site is being viewed and was enjoyed.
Yes, many have site counters- but I’d rather get an emailed comment over 100 hits any day. I’d rather know that someone actually took time out to let me know that my hard work is seen. That’s what keeps me motivated. Not the number of hits, but is do someone walk away feeling better. Feeling empowered!
That’s what keeps me working harder to improve the quality of what I produce.

If you have the gift of encouragement, use it! You never know what your little comment could do- some are life changing, and some, life saving…

Peace & Blessings,
~Nia

No comments: