Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Revelations for my life, keep me moving upward

Revelations revelations revelations for me...


"Thinking of you with a baby, a husband, a too skinny you is like you were a different person. The many lives we get while here on earth is awesome. I'm learning instead of looking at this one as ONE life- I look at each phase as a new one. So when I switch gears and begin something new- it does not take away or make me feel bad for not completing the old- that was a different person...and maybe I'll be her again and pick up and complete what she started...if not- fine- because in my NEW life- I can begin again without her baggage"


Whoa. I just spoke that? And saw it with much clarity as I looked at her life and the different people she embody.
So many different people, cultures, thoughts.. made me think of MY lives. The people within me. The miles we've walked and who was left behind. Who's still walking with me? .....Only me.... this NEW me... yes, I've taken the baton and some instructions from her but she's back there- and I'M HERE...

I am a new creation, many times. Each level, stage in life is not only growth, but change and newness...
Why let the old life disappointments hold me down...?
Why be captive to old fears, in my new life?
Why am I clinging to someone else's ( that girl of the past) struggles?
Her fears should not be my fears...obviously she over came them, because she gave birth to me...
...and the crazy thing, I say .. "I don't believe in reincarnation" ...but I believe in being born again...in more ways than one....
The difference to me, reincarnation, I'm coming back still me in soul/spirit- just in a different from... born again, I'm new- not only in form, but also in mind- in spirit....

No comments: